Write a letter to your father requesting him to buy a computer for you

Write a letter to your father requesting him to buy a computer for you.

 

 PATTERN: 

*******************************************************************************

TO,
DEAR FATHER


FROM,
LOVELY DAUGHTER
NAME


SUBJECT

HELLO FATHER.. HOW ARE YOU? MAY BE YOU ARE FINE ALL ARE GOOD IN HOME SAY MY REGARDS. ( reason for writing letter )

REQUEST


THANK YOU,
DATE:
SIGN:

 

 

*******************************************************************************

EXAMPLE 1: 

 *******************************************************************************

26A,

Green Park,

New Delhi,

20th October 2018

Dear Father,

I hope you are doing well father. I am doing good over here and settled comfortably in the hostel. I wrote this letter to request you to buy a computer for me.

As you are aware of the current education advancements. We get a lot of projects that are needed to be made on a computer with the help of power-point presentation. Our school has taken a step to prevent wastage of paper. Therefore, I would request you to buy me a computer so that I can start with my project as soon as possible.

Give love and regards to mother and sister.


Your loving son/daughter

XYZ

****************************************************************************** 

EXAMPLE 2:

Write a letter to your father asking him to send money for buying a laptop computer

 *******************************************************************************

26 July 2020

Dhaka

My dear father

At first, take my salam. Hope you are well I am well too. But l am in a sligh problem. I have no Laptop computer. At present, I feel the necessity of it. The modern world is a world of technology and information. This modern world cannot be thought of without a computer. It helps in many ways. By using it I can solve my mathematical problem. So to purchase a laptop computer, I need at least 40,000 takas. Please send the money very soon.

Convey my salam to mother. I am reading well.

Take care of your health.

Your loving son

Biplob

 

 *******************************************************************************

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pet Dog

GRAMMER PRACTICE SET 1

AN AIMLESS LIFE IS NAMELESS AND FRAMELESS