My Pet Dog

I am an animal lover. My pet animal is a dog. He is my favourite buddy. I have christened him Baba. When he was only 12 days old, we brought him from a pet shop. In appearance, he is white in colour with brown bright eyes. It also has long fluffy hair on its body and a bushy tail which is loved by everyone in our home. I give him bread and milk every day. He is especially fond of meat and biscuits. Baba is a very faithful animal and protects our home. Whenever he sees an unknown person entering our house, he barks loudly at the strangers. He is a very charming and child-friendly animal. He is loyal and active as well. He sleeps early at night and wakes up late in the morning. When I come back from school, he jumps into my lap. In the evening, we go to the park for a walk and sometimes even play together with balls and flying discs. I am very happy with my dog, Baba. He has become an important member of our home. He is one of the loveliest pets I have ever seen in my whole life.

10 lines on my pet Dog For Children and Students

  • I am an animal lover. My pet animal is dog.
  • He is my favourite buddy. I have christened him Baba. 
  • In appearance, he is white in colour with brown bright eyes.
  • He also has long fluffy hair on its body which is loved by everyone in our home.
  • I give him bread and milk everyday. He is especially fond of biscuits.
  • Baba is a very faithful animal and protects our home.
  • Whenever, he sees an unknown person entering our house, he barks loudly at the strangers.
  • He is a very charming and child friendly animal. He is loyal and active as well.
  • It has become an important member of our home.
  • I am very happy with my dog, Baba. He is one of the loveliest pets I have ever seen in my whole life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAMMER PRACTICE SET 1

AN AIMLESS LIFE IS NAMELESS AND FRAMELESS